Some facts about... Heilbronn!
Heilbronn is booming, Heilbronn is hip and upcoming. Living in Heilbronn means loving Heilbronn.
Did you know that...
- ... Heilbronn is a dynamic city with over 120.000 inhabitants?
- ... Heilbronn is the second largest city in the European metropolitan region of Stuttgart?
- ... Heilbronn is very conveniently located directly on the A6 and A81 motorways?
- ... this city with its viticulture has an important economic factor with a long tradition?
- ... Heilbronn with its 'Zukunftspark Wohlgelegen' a centre for high technology companies in the fields of medical technology, environmental technology and information technology?
- ... Heilbronn offers ideal study conditions with five universities and the new 'Bildungscampus Heilbronn'?
- ... there are more than 8.500 students?
- ... Heilbronn has been officially a university town since February 1st, 2020?
Heilbronn fascinates with numerous historical buildings and a charming city centre.
In addition, the city convinces through its healthy economy and high quality of life!
Welcome to Heilbronn!
HS Heilbronn (HHN)
Study future topics. Shaping the future.
With 8.500 students, Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest universities of applied sciences in Baden-Württemberg. Its main areas of competence are technology, business and computer science. The university cultivates close cooperation with companies from the region and is therefore well networked in teaching, research and practice.
Dual University Heilbronn
"Education is our most important resource."
The educational campus networks and interlinks educational institutions of various kinds. From pre-school children to working adults. For high school graduates who obtain their first vocational qualification at the DHBW Heilbronn and the Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences. And finally for graduates who can obtain their Master's degree at the German Graduate School of Management and Law as well as the DHBW Center for Advanced Studies.
student union Heidelberg
Outside the lecture hall
The Studierendenwerk Heidelberg (student union) is responsible for the social support and promotion of students at the Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences, the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University Heilbronn (DHBW) and the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University Center for Advanced Studies (DHBW CAS).
(Source: Studierendenwerk Heidelberg)
TOP LOCATION: The new student residence in heilbronn
- Only a 2 minutes walk to the next bus stop.
- Approx. 4 minutes to the Bildungscampus Heilbronn (DHBW, DHBW CAS, GGS, TUM, HS Heilbronn).
- The Campus Sontheim of the HS Heilbronn can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- You can reach the city centre by foot in 6 minutes.
- You will find numerous restaurants, bars and cafés in the immediate surrounding.
- Furthermore, supermarkets such as NORMA, ALDI and LIDL are in the immediate surrounding.
- You can reach the main station in 8 minutes by public transport.
Heilbronn is also the "most dynamic city in southwest Germany".
One more reason to live and study in the university town Heilbronn!
More important data about our residential complex
Campus Living Heilbronn is a modern apartment complex with spacious common areas in the heart of Heilbronn.
- 153 comfort apartments (approx. 21-25 m²)
- 5 comfort L apartments (approx. 26-29 m²)
- 2 comfort XL apartments (approx. 41 m²)
- 19 penthouse apartments (approx. 28-50 m²)
- 1 penthouse XL apartment (approx. 56 m²)
- modern furniture of high quality
- each unit has its own kitchen and bathroom
- community terrace
- common area
- learning lounge
- fitness room
- 54 underground parking spaces
- urban beekeeping
- large service offer
- community manager
- events & parties